Phantom Regiment pen with comfortable grip. Available in black with black ink, or red with red ink.
These black bracelets are completely adjustable to fit over even the largest wrists! A cute, lightweight way to show everyone who your favorite corps is on your wrist!
Let the Phantom Regiment help you this winter scrapping the ice off your windows with this 7" ice scraper.
Our Price: $7.00
Sale Price: $5.00
You save $2.00!
Find your luggage easier with this Phantom Regiment branded luggage tag.
- Front is digitally printed with Phantom Regiment Logo
- Back is a smudge resistant write-on surface for the luggage tag owner's contact information
- Printed on white matte PVC Plastic
- Luggage tags come with a 6" clear loop straps
Terry Wrist Wrap
Terry Wrist Wrap - chevron printed terry wrist wrap, 2 3/4" W x 3 1/4" H.
This folding insulated beverage sleeve will help keep your canned drinks or water bottles cold. These are durable and lightweight and collapse flat for easy storage.
Metallic Sunglasses - Red
- A shiny and eye-catching version of timeless classic sunglasses.
- Phantom Regiment imprint on both arms!
- Each pair of sunglasses provides 100% UV protection and feature shatter resistant lenses.
Standard rectangular letter opener. Protected heavy duty stainless steel blade. Solid construction letter slitter. Great desk top item for home and office use.
Size: 3 1/2 " x 2 1/4 "
This metal keychain with plastic edges has the PR logo laser etched on the front.
Keep the Regiment displayed while you wear this Phantom Regiment labeled O-ring necklace. This necklace is a 1" brushed silver O-Ring with a 24" black cord.
50th Anniversary Book
This beautiful coffee table book is a must for the Regiment Phan! Celebrating 50 years of the Phantom Regiment, this 120 page color book is the ultimate collection of Regiment pictures and memorabilia. From the first picture of the 1947 VFW Post 342 at the Navy Day Parade that features Bob Kisting, who would later become the first drum instructor for the Regiment in 1956, thorough copies of hand written letter from Alex Haddad, the first manager of the corps, the Phantomettes, the early SPARTACUS years, the "new" white, then black, then tan, then back to white uniforms, our staff and volunteers and lots of behind the scenes pictures, to the very last picture of the full corps from the Rhapsody show in 2005, you will cherish this book until we put together the Second 50 Years of the Phantom Regiment!
Our Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $10.00
You save $15.00!
Phantom Regiment baton used at all of our drum major camps. Baton is imprinted with "Phantom Regiment".
Spruce your Christmas tree with this 4" shatterproof chevron ornament.
Constructed of strong, durable nylon, this staple is perfect for everyday use as a cinch pack or backpack.
• 210 denier oxford nylon
• Dyed-to-match drawcord closures
• Reinforced bottom grommets
• Dimensions: 16.5"h x 14.5"w
Our Price: $14.00
Sale Price: $10.00
You save $4.00!
This 3/4" reversible lanyard can be worn as a black or a red lanyard and comes with a carabiner!
Logo Seat Cushion
This 9x14 closed cell rectangle seat cushion is simply versatile. Use at the drum corps show or while you're out gardening! For almost anywhere one can benefit from a more comfortable seat. Made of new soft & comfortable Softek™ closed cell foam.
ETY Plugs - earplugs
These earplugs are worn by the Phantom Regiment. For more information on the manufacturer as well as more information on proper use - see www.etymotic.com. Package includes: clear earplugs; case; and neck cord.
ETY•Plugs® are the world's highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music. ETY•Plugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged, exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations as well as noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- Low cost
- Available in 2 sizes (same sound reduction) - standard and large*
- Reduces sound approximately 20 dB at all frequencies
* All ears are different. It is impossible to predict the size of an ear canal by the appearance of the outer ear, or by a person's physical size, age or gender. Two sizes of ETY•Plugs fit almost 100% of ear canals. Recent studies of both fit and seal, conducted at Etymotic Research and an independent lab, showed that the smaller of the two sizes fits the majority of ears and is now designated as standard fit.
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
Due to the nature of this product, earplugs are not returnable. These earplugs are manufactured by Etymotic Research Inc (www.etymotic.com).